This is filler text.
Remember to use Ctrl C and Ctrl V to Copy and Paste Text here.
You can cut and paste HTML tags here too for different sized text.
Update: Authorities report the active shooter is deceased. Five casualties have been admitted to a local hospital with six more on the way.
An active shooter situation is reportedly occurring as of 7:15 a.m. at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida.
There are reports of injuries, according to the Escambia County Sheriffs Office.
The base posted a message on Facebook informing that access gates to the base have been closed.
Baptist Hospital confirmed they are receiving patients from the active shooter situation., according to ABC.
Ever thought about a career as a Flight Medic, Flight Nurse, Flight RT or EMS Pilot?
Join our Future Flight Crew Private Facebook Group. It's chock full of talented folks who will help you succeed.
Answer 3 simple questions to join, takes less than a minute.
CLICK THE BANNER to Sign Up (It's Free):
EMS Flight Safety Network is The People Who Keep Air Medical Safe
- EMTs | Medics | Nurses
- Pilots | Firefighters | ER Staff
- Security | RRTs | Trauma Doctors
- Landing Zone Coordinators | Dispatchers
- Specialty Transport Teams | Flight Surgeons
- Flight Communication Specialists | Mechanics | Chaplains
- Police | Fire Police | CNAs | NICU Nurses | Retirees | Veterans
- The Family, Friends & Coworkers Who Support These Professionals