Reported by City of Memphis career center.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Police Department is looking for radio dispatchers.
The salary starts at $43,000 a year. You must have a high school diploma and be able to type 35 words per minute.
The deadline to apply is Friday.
1. Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
2. Must be a citizen of the United States.
3. Must not have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to or entered a plea of nolo contendere to any felonycharge or to any violation of any federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor or controlled substances.
4. For those who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States, type of release/discharge must be "honorable".
5. High school graduate or equivalent; must type at least 35 words per minute typing score on tests designated by Personnel; must successfully pass a battery of psychological tests, a Structured Interview Board, reading test, and dispatch test; must have effective written and interpersonal skills; geographical knowledge of the City of Memphis is preferred; or any combination of experience or training which enables one to perform the essential job functions.
Ever thought about a career as a Flight Medic, Flight Nurse, Flight RT or EMS Pilot?
Join our Future Flight Crew Private Facebook Group. It's chock full of talented folks who will help you succeed.
Answer 3 simple questions to join, takes less than a minute.
CLICK THE BANNER to Sign Up (It's Free):
EMS Flight Safety Network is The People Who Keep Air Medical Safe
- EMTs | Medics | Nurses
- Pilots | Firefighters | ER Staff
- Security | RRTs | Trauma Doctors
- Landing Zone Coordinators | Dispatchers
- Specialty Transport Teams | Flight Surgeons
- Flight Communication Specialists | Mechanics | Chaplains
- Police | Fire Police | CNAs | NICU Nurses | Retirees | Veterans
- The Family, Friends & Coworkers Who Support These Professionals
Leave a Reply