Ocala, Florida - Marion County Fire Rescue has teamed up with Rondo Fernandez and The Mojo Grill and Catering Co. for a rib sale fundraiser to support a ShandsCair flight nurse who is battling cancer.
The event will benefit Daniella Hofacker, who recently was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer. It will be held Dec. 13 at 1826 NE 2nd Ave. in Ocala. Those wishing to participate in the fundraiser can pre-order slabs of ribs for $20 apiece.
Call/text (352) 274-2434 or visit the Marion County Firefighter Benevolence Fund website
at mcfbf.org and click on the tab labeled Daniela Hofacker fundraiser. Delivery also is available.
Ever thought about a career as a Flight Medic, Flight Nurse, Flight RT or EMS Pilot?
Join our Future Flight Crew Private Facebook Group. It's chock full of talented folks who will help you succeed.
Answer 3 simple questions to join, takes less than a minute.
CLICK THE BANNER to Sign Up (It's Free):
EMS Flight Safety Network is The People Who Keep Air Medical Safe
- EMTs | Medics | Nurses
- Pilots | Firefighters | ER Staff
- Security | RRTs | Trauma Doctors
- Landing Zone Coordinators | Dispatchers
- Specialty Transport Teams | Flight Surgeons
- Flight Communication Specialists | Mechanics | Chaplains
- Police | Fire Police | CNAs | NICU Nurses | Retirees | Veterans
- The Family, Friends & Coworkers Who Support These Professionals