How To Get The Best Job Ever
(As a Flight Nurse, Flight Paramedic or EMS Pilot)
Have you ever thought about flying air medical? I mean, really thought about it?
Have you ever imagined getting paid to do something you love?
Imagined the perfect combination of helping people and getting paid to fly? I can tell you from experience it's everything you're hoping it is . . . and much more!
It Really is The Best Job Ever
If you’re like a lot of Flight Safety Network members, you’re already good at what you do. And you already know Emergency Medical Services (EMS) careers are really more than ‘just a job.’ You know EMS is a calling that extends way beyond a paycheck.
Maybe you already work EMS, fire or communications? Or maybe you just know you want to?
Because you know it’s special and something you want to be part of.
Here’s the thing . . .
No matter what your experience or background, there’s something that is holding you back, right?
Something keeping you from your dream job.
I was in your shoes 25+ years ago. I knew what I wanted to do, but I really had no idea how to do it.
I needed good advice when I started as an Army medic. And I needed good advice again when I started flying as an EMS pilot.
I wanted to do both so badly it was all I could think about. But I had no idea how to get started. So I ended up wasting a lot of time, energy and money.
Maybe you’re experiencing some of the same frustrations I did 25 years ago?
I Was In Your Shoes 25 Years Ago
You know you want to fly, but you’re not sure how to get started.
Or maybe you know how to get started, but you also know you’re an ‘outsider’ to the flight program where you want to work. You never see them hire ‘outsiders’ and you’re not sure how to get your foot in the door.
Or maybe you spend hour after hour researching air medical programs and tooling around online forums, but deep down you know that’s not really getting you any closer to your goals.
Maybe you’re ready to break out of a rut (or the rut some of your co-workers are in) and finally make the plunge to air medical. But you just need something to ‘jump start’ what you always planned on doing anyways — air medical.
Or maybe you know you’re good at what you do, but, you just need a little confidence boost to go after an air medical job?
I understand that too.
Getting Started is The Hardest Part
The truth is there will always be more medics, nurses, and pilots who want to fly, than actual flight jobs. The reason most flight crews seem super sharp and awesome at what they do — is because most of them really are awesome.
The real deal . . .
But the rest of the story is that most flight paramedics and nurses started out just like you. They were concerned about their skills not being good enough, or not being in good enough physical shape, breaking free from the rut, or a mistake in their past keeping them from their dreams. But you know what? They did it.
So did I.
And so can you.
If you’re having any of these feelings or doubts . . .
It’s okay. I understand.
I know how frustrated I was. I know how worried I was about trying to stand out in a crowd of qualified wannabes.
Everything is Faster & Easier Now
Here’s some good news . . .
The internet makes following in other successful people's footsteps faster and easier than ever.
If you’re reading this letter, you’re in the right place.
In fact, this might be one of the most important letters you ever read. It might be the letter that changes your life.
Imagine your success . . .
Weird is the only way I can describe the changes you experience the day you become flight crew.
In some ways, it really does feel like a dream. But in a lot of ways, it’s better . . . because it’s real.
No More 'Bus Driver' Comments
(Except for the Pilots)
No more ‘bus driver’ comments*
Flight Safety Network knows our awesome EMTs are much more than ‘bus drivers’ . . . but if you're an EMT or first responder, you know what we're talking about when we say bus driver comments.
When you become flight crew — no explanation is required. You’re just flight crew!
*Later, when I started flying as an EMS pilot, I did get called 'driver' every now and then. But it never once bothered me --clearly, the comments were made out of envy.
Something you might not know is how much your life changes when you start flying.
I mean, just imagine looking forward to going to work. Imagine getting excited about doing your job and telling others about it. A lot, probably even most people, never to get to experience this feeling.
How would it feel to wake up excited about going to work every day? Excited to tell people about what you do for a living? Because that’s exactly how air medical flight crews feel about their jobs. They get excited about using their medical skills to help people, and getting paid to fly at the same time. They look forward to going to work every day!
Reward Yourself with A Job You Love
(Insider Secrets Save You Time & Money)
If you’d like to know how it feels, learn the insider secrets about flight crew jobs, and save yourself a ton of time, frustration and money while you do it; then keep reading.
Here’s why . . .
Flight Safety Network is about to share all it knows about air medical flight crew jobs. We explain the exact steps needed to become a flight nurse or flight paramedic. Plus, we give you an easy to follow guide to track your progress and monitor your results every step of the way.
Now, I know you’re probably skeptical. That’s normal and healthy. Let me give you five good reasons we can back up what we claim:
5 Reasons to Believe What I Say
- I started my Emergency Medical Services (EMS) career over 25 years ago as an Army medic. I’ve worked full-time as a medic and EMS pilot. Our Flight Safety Network team has over 50+ years of EMS and rescue experience. We know what works, and sometimes more importantly, we know what does not work.
- I currently work full-time coaching future flight nurse, flight paramedic, and EMS pilots.
- I am the director of Flight Safety Network, a community of over 180,000 professionals and caring supporters committed to keeping air medical flight crews safe.
- I personally coached hundreds of EMTs, Paramedics & Nurses to air medical flight and ground careers of their choice.
- Some places you can find me or my work are listed below . . .
Here is a Summary of the Benefits You Receive
- The Flight Safety Network step-by-step system to follow to your first flight crew job. (Save time and money by doing what works instead of guessing or expensive trial and error mistakes).
- Take the Course from Anywhere. Delivered via MP3 audio files (Save time listening on your commute to work, while you workout, or on your smart phone or computer).
- By EMS, for EMS: This training is targeted to Flight Safety Network. We know what it means to serve, and we understand the unique demands put on all our members – EMT, Paramedic, Nurse, Firefighter, 911 Dispatcher, Volunteer. (Make progress no matter what your current experience level).
- Fast Action Worksheets / Progress Tracker. (Monitor your progress and track your results with our Fast Action Worksheets – some people call them “cheat sheets.” Please call them whatever you want. Bottom line: Our worksheets are simple to understand, very easy to use, and they get real results).
Giving Away 'the Farm'
Now, you’re probably wondering how and why we can do all these things.
Let me explain . . .
This course is the foundation of everything we teach. It outlines every step to take to earn your flight crew wings. From getting qualified, to picking the right program, to nailing your flight interview, to choosing which program is best for you. But I’ll tell you one of the big ‘secrets’ right now. What it really comes down to is heart. What I mean is – it’s all about how much heart you have. How badly do you want to fly?
This training gives away ‘The Farm,’ almost for free.
Why? Because EMS has been very good to us. We love our air medical careers and EMS family, and we want to help as many people as possible follow in our footsteps. This MP3 audio training outlines everything you need to do to make your flight career a reality. Plus, it’s priced (this time) to allow as many people as possible to get started today.
What Others Say About Us
Before I found Flight Safety Network I was a nevous wreck about my flight interview. I read books and researched online forums but Flight Safety Network beat them all. I now feel excited about sharing my past experience in a flight interview and getting on with my air ambulance career. I am no longer in a state of continual worry. Flight Safety Network’s coaching program has taken such a load off my mind. Now I can relax and know I am going into my interviews completely prepared.Gail Terry, MPH, EMT-P, Flight Paramedic, Fernandina Beach, FL
Flight Safety Network took me by the hand and showed me what to do for every step of the ‘get a flight job’ process.
Troy’s advice on how to write a flight resume and cover letter was priceless. His sample interview questions and tips on what to look for in a flight program are worth the price of the whole home study course.
I worked really hard to earn my FP-C and CCEMT-P certifications, I don’t want a stupid mistake or something I just don’t know about the industry to keep me from landing my dream job. Flight Safety Network took care of all the details so I didn’t have to worry.Rob Baughman, FP-C, CCEMT-P, Chambersburg, PA
Flight Safety Network helped me clearly understand the real opportunities available in the air medical industry. Troy quickly put me at ease and made recommendations that made perfect sense for my personal and professional career goals. If your serious about getting started with an air ambulance job, you owe it to yourself to get in touch with Flight Safety Network. I am so glad I did. Now I have a goal and a path to follow.Laura Tremaine, EMT, San Anselmo, CA
My coaching session with Flight Safety Network was awesome! It confirmed the path I’m following to a profesional flight crew career is a good one. Troy listened to the steps I’ve taken so far, and made recommendations I can use, right now, today. They put me on a direct path to success. ”The Flight Stuff” eBook and ‘Get a Flight Job’ checklist are excellent resources. The personal coaching session was icing on the cake.Joseph Sparks, EMT-P, St. Petersburg, FL
I was skeptical when I first found Flight Safety Network. I really did not want to spend money on stuff I figured I already knew. And with 21 years' experience as a medic, I didn't think there was too much I hadn't already seen.
After completing the Flight Safety Network audio course and coaching with Troy, all I can say is - Wow! I am so glad I bought the training. It was worth every penny and then some!
The flight interview tips and fast-action worksheets were priceless. The course teaches what questions to expect in a flight interview and exactly how to answer. Some answers I used 'as is' during my interview.
Nothing speaks louder than results, as they say. Next week I start my training to fly for one of the best air medical teams in the United States. Thank you, Flight Safety Network!Rod Witkos, Flight Paramedic, FP-C, UMASS Memorial LifeFlight, Worcester, MA
Flight Safety Network is terrific. They gave me straight forward, easy to understand advice and clear directions on how best to get started on an air ambulance flight crew career.
I had no idea how a flight interview worked or what to expect until speaking with the experts at Flight Safety Network.
Troy quickly put my fears to rest, and for the first time, I felt like wow, I can really do this! I now know one day I’ll earn the title of ‘Flight Crew’. I really can’t thank them enough.Jess Riddle, EMT, Anaconda, MT
Flight Safety Network gave me the exact advice I needed to start my air medical career with confidence. Sometimes you just need to talk to someone who’s been there, done that, to know you’re on the right track.
Troy listened to my personal situation and then customized an easy-to-follow, step-by-step road map for me to reach my flight goals in the shortest time possible without messing up my family situation. Now that I have a plan I know will work, I’m so excited to get started it’s all i can think about.Catheleen Kloczowski, EMT, Ilion, NY
Flight Safety Network coached me to my first flight job. Before I found Flight Safety Network, I went on interviews, never got a call back and didn't understand why. The tips in the audio course and Troy's personal coaching were right on.
After listening to the audio course and working with Troy it almost seemed "unfair." Once you know what to say and look for, and have the confidence to show your skills and talk about your past experiences, it's just a matter of time until you get hired."Daniel Baskett, Flight Paramedic, FP-C, PHI Air Medical, Arlington, TX
Warning: Do Not Buy Any Air Medical Career Course
(Unless it Meets These 3 Criteria)
- Created by industry experts who work full-time in the air medical industry. Flight Nurses, Medics, Pilots, Landing Zone Officers, 911 Dispatchers - Input from the entire EMS / Fire /Communications — Flight Safety Network team.
- Created using the principles of Crew Resource Management. A team approach to safety and the industry standard for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS).
- Created with your personal safety top of mind. It kind of goes without saying, but at Flight Safety Network, safety is our top priority.
Who Can Put a Price on Loving What You do?
(You Get at Least 10 Times Your Money's Worth)
We normally charge $150 per hour for a consultation (Flight Audit), and an additional $150 per hour to coach each of the 10 steps in the “Earn a Flight Job” process. This audio covers all the key points in 10 easy sessions, over $2900 worth of training.
In Summary, Here is What You Get . . .
- Over four hours of targeted audio training breaking down the “How To Earn Your Air Medical Wings” into easy-to follow actionable steps.
- The Flight Safety Network Fast Action Worksheets (Cheat Sheets) that outline each of the steps in the “Earn Your Wings” process, and give you an easy way to track your results. Pdf format.
- Module #1 – Find the Right Flight Program for You -The lowdown on how to find the right flight programs. Stop wasting time tooling all over the internet and get the right information from the right sources.
- Module #2 – Research Your Target Flight Programs – Learn what to look for. Understand what every flight program needs you to know about air medical jobs – but can’t just come out and tell you.
- Module #3 – Start a Self-Improvement Program Today - Looking for that extra edge to set yourself apart? We show you how to get started today – no matter what your experience level. In fact, the less experience you have the better you’ll do at this step.
- Module #4 – Get Qualified – Sounds like a no-brainer, right? Trust us on this one, it’s not! We take you by the hand and show you the exact steps to save yourself a ton of time and money.
- Module #5 – Maximize Your Fly-Along Day – One of the insider secrets about air medical. We show you how to setup, schedule and benefit from fly-along / job shadow day. Do this one right, and you’re off to a strong start on earning your flight crew wings.
- Module #6 – Write a Killer Flight Resume & Cover Letter – Nobody cares about your certifications and instructor experience unless you do this step right. In fact, mess this step up, and they’ll never even know you exist.
- Module #7 – Setup a Mock Interview – Ever wished there was a simulator you could jump into and get some free practice in? In this module we show you the exact steps to setting up your own ‘interview simulator.’ It works! Read our testimonials for proof.
- Module #8 – Nail Your Real Flight Interview - We show you how step by step. Learn the secrets to taking charge of your interview. Leave the room with complete confidence your job offer will be waiting for you on your answering machine. Yep, it’s that powerful of stuff.
- Module #9 – Psychological Triggers – Learn the subtle, but powerful, things you can do to tip every interaction with a flight program in your favor. Powerful stuff you can use long after you land your first flight job.
- Module #10 – Pick the Best Flight Program – All air ambulance programs do great things, but not all are created equal. Get the insider scoop on what really matters when picking a flight program.
Your New Office --A Medical Helicopter
Imagine being excited to go to work.
Showing up at your ‘office’ — which is really an air medical helicopter or airplane.
Then taking report from the off-going flight medic & nurse, checking equipment and immediately getting paged out to the scene of a multi-car interstate pile up. It’s heart-pounding exciting and humbling all at the same time.
Think about what it’s like to land at an accident scene and see everyone breathe a sigh of relief the moment you and your partner hop out of the helicopter. Because they know when you show up, things just got better. They know the help they need just arrived. Imagine being part of a flight team. Imagine doing your very best for the patients you can help — and getting them to trauma centers in time. Imagine what it feels like to save a life and have one of the survivors come back to thank you in person.
It really is a special job. At times, it really is beyond words.
Of course, not every flight is dramatic. Some are just routine hospital transfers. A patient needs a specialist and it’s your job to get them from one hospital to another safely. So you package up the patient and spend the afternoon flying from one hospital to another.
The truth is that you never know exactly what your day will bring until it happens. But for some people (almost all trauma junkies) that’s part of the excitement. The anticipation of the next call. The excitement of not knowing what’s next, but the confidence of knowing you can handle whatever comes your way.
It really is a job like no other. It really is the best job ever.
A Special Feeling
Or the feeling you get opening a crayon-drawn helicopter thank you card . . . from a 6-year old girl you flew from a car crash to a trauma center.
How Much Does It Cost
If you respond right away, you pay only
$2997 $997 - Limited Time Special Offer Pricing
What if I’m not a techie and don’t understand all this MP3 mumbo jumbo?
If you can use a mouse, you can learn from our training. It’s that simple.
What happens next?
As soon as you complete your payment, we send you an email with your username (you pick it during checkout) and password. Just login and start your training. You can do it all right from your computer or smart phone.
And of course if you want to download the files to your computer or device, we give you easy directions on how to do it.
Act Immediately and Receive the Following Bonuses
Since I know it’s 100% to your benefit to act right away, I want to sweeten the pot and give you every possible reason to say YES today! If you respond immediately, you’ll also receive the following:
Flight Paramedic Interview MP3 – Hear my interview with a Flight Paramedic (FP-C) right after his real flight interview at one of the major air medical flight programs in the country.
Flight Nurse Interview MP3 – Hear my interview with a highly experienced flight nurse. Listen to how she got started in flight nursing and what her program looks for in the flight nurses they hire today.
By the way, Bonus 1 and Bonus 2 are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad run-it-through-the-tailrotor moneyback guarantee:
Run It Thru the Tailrotor 100% Money Back Guarantee
45-Day Run-it-thru-the-Tailrotor Money Back Guarantee
We understand everybody’s needs are different. With our “Run it through the Tailrotor” guarantee, if our course doesn’t fit your needs perfectly, run it through the tailrotor of your favorite helicopter and return it (the MP3 file, not the helicopter) for a full refund. 100% of your purchase price, no questions asked. No hard feelings.
What I’m saying is, don’t decide now if our course is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t do everything I say, if you don’t save money, time and frustration, if it isn’t life-changing, if it doesn’t work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our run it through the tail rotor guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How To Order Right Now
To order the How To Earn Air Medical Flight Crew Wings MP3 & Fast Action Worksheets just click the Enroll Me and Create My Account button below.
Clear Skies & Tailwinds,
Director, Flight Safety Network
p.s. to make sure you get all the free downloads and bonuses order now while it's fresh on your mind.